10 Reasons Why You Should Bid for Tenders !
- A public sector organisation cannot go bust.
- Repeat business – you are more likely to win repeat business as an “approved supplier" of an organisation.
- Payment is generally very prompt.
- References – examples of public sector work are highly regarded.
- Frequent opportunities - there are over 4000 UK organisations required to publicly tender their procurement opportunities.
- Extra opportunities for SMEs – many tenders are specifically marked "SME friendly".
- Low value tenders often don’t use the bid process, instead requiring interested suppliers to simply quote.
- Many organisations operate a "once only" registration process for suppliers.
- The bid process is completely transparent.
- Discover how to improve your bids – the buyer will tell bidders why their bid was unsuccessful (when requested).
Get your first tenders FREE for 14 days
GO TO FREE TRIAL