Members Financial Support Administration - City of London Corporation JUST CLOSED
The City of London Corporation requires an Administrator for its Financial Support Scheme and Extended Member Support Scheme for a period of 12 months.
In summary the role of the Administrator will be to:
- Independently administer the Scheme and the Extended Scheme in a timely manner and on a fair and reasonable basis.
- Impartially consider claims made under the Scheme and the Extended Scheme by claimants/Members and (where appropriate) request further information from claimants/Members to support claims and consider that further information.
- Make recommendations to the Corporation on whether the Corporation should approve a claim and make a payment to the claimant/Member under the Scheme or the Extended Scheme.
- Confirm to the Corporation the amount to be paid to the Member under the Scheme or the Extended Scheme. Please note that all Administrator approved payments under the Scheme and the Extended Scheme will be paid directly to the claimant/Member by the Corporation.
- Advise the Corporation of the tax and National Insurance Contributions ("NIC") treatment of approved payments made under the Scheme or the Extended Scheme. In particular whether the Corporation is required to operate tax and Class 1 NIC on the approved payment under PAYE and/or whether any tax and/or NIC exemptions relating to office holders pay and/or expenses may apply.
Tender categories (products & services required)
Administration services (CPV 75100000)
City of London Corporation