HOME OFFICE - DSA - Data Products, MI and Data Feed Re-Engineering JUST CLOSED
Home Office - Digital Data and Technology (DDAT)
Data Service & Analytics (DSA)
A Further Competition exercise via TS3 to place a contract for C19810 - Data Products & Management Information Re-engineering support services as set out below.
- Transformation of (casework) system data into usable, structured formats to support public live beta dates for operational areas and ensure continuity of informed operational decision making.
- Re-engineering of DSA products to incorporate data from new data systems (the in-country immigration system in the current context). This will be to a Minimum Viable Product scope to enable expedient delivery to a public beta rollout timetable. Teams will work with operational stakeholders to negotiate MVP scope, continuous improvement requirements and non-MVP elements.
- Continuous delivery of live services (including maintenance of Warnings Index integrity and communication of Status information across the Home Office).
- Continuous delivery of Management Information and Operational reporting to support Ministers and Senior Leaders through EU Exit implementation and the replacement of data systems (and their associated functions).
- Management Information capability to provide a service across the Home Office and OGDs that will transform the utilisation of data to protect our citizens.
Tender categories (products & services required)
Data conversion services (CPV 72311100)
United Kingdom (UK)