CONTRACTS FINDER - OPPORTUNITY - National Highways Occupational Health Services JUST CLOSED
This procurement is subject to the Light Touch Regime under Regulations 74-77 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
For the provision of Occupational Health and Wellbeing Services. The Service shall enable National Highways to address particular health and attendance issues, meet its statutory obligations with regards to health surveillance, identify the preventative measures that can be taken to minimise the overall risk of sickness absence and to improve employee health and wellbeing in the workplace.
The Supplier shall provide the core requirements which shall include but not be limited to:
- Manager Advice Line and Online Support Services;
- Online Portal, to make referrals and access reports;
- Referrals, for OH advice and assessment;
- Occupational Health Consultations and assessments;
- Occupational Health Case Reports;
- Case Conferences;
- New Employee Health Questionnaire Review and Health Assessment;
- Fitness for Task and Safety Critical Work medical;
- Health Surveillance;
- Health Surveillance and Safety Critical Medical Scheduling;
- Vaccinations, i.e. flu;
- Physiotherapy Services;
- Workplace Assessments and Specialist Assessments;
- Drug and Alcohol Tests (Collection and Analysis);
- Health Screening Services; and
- Wellbeing Services (events).
Please refer to the Statement of Requirements for further details.
Tender categories (products & services required)
Health and social work services (CPV 85000000)
North East (UKC)