LiveWest - Provision of Insurance and Related Services JUST CLOSED
LiveWest intend to run a tender to contract with a supplier of insurance and related services.
The nature of the contract is for the provision of Insurance and related services including claims handling services as required by LiveWest and its subsidiary Companies.
The contract will initially run for three years (or periods of insurance) commencing at midnight on 15 December 2022. LiveWest has the option to extend the contract at its sole discretion for a further period of up to two years.
For reasons of confidentiality only companies who can demonstrate the minimum requirements mentioned in point 5 will be invited to bid and be in receipt of the full tender package.
The content of the insurance provide will include:
- Provision of comprehensive buildings insurance for rented and affordable home ownership properties, totalling ca. 6bn insured sums
- Provision of 100m public liability insurance
- Provision of minimum 3m cyber insurance
- Provision of crime policies to indemnify in case of fraud, theft, etc.
- Provision of cover in case of terror attack to indemnify in case of total loss of stock
Tender categories (products & services required)
Financial and insurance services (CPV 66000000)
United Kingdom (UK)
LiveWest Homes Limited